The SAMHC Project Steering Group (PSG)
The SA Mental Health Commission’s Project Steering Group (PSG) brings together people from across government, the private sector, non-government sector and people with lived experience of mental illness.
The membership of the PSG reflects the importance of the Commission taking a whole-of-person, whole-of-life, whole-of-community and whole-of-government approach to improving the mental health and wellbeing of South Australians.
The Project Steering Group held its first meeting on 14 December 2016.
The purpose of the PSG is to ensure the successful delivery of the Plan within required timeframes.
The PSG is also informed by the SAMHC Community Advisory Committee (CAC), members of which will also sit on the PSG.
Membership of the PSG
- SA Mental Health Commissioner (Chair)
- Lived Experience Advisor and Chair of the Promotion, Prevention, Early Intervention and Research Reference Group
- Lived Experience Advisor and Chair of the Mental Health Services Reference Group
- Deputy Chief Executive (CE), System Performance and Service Delivery, SA Health
- Director, Department of the Premier and Cabinet (DPC)
- Department of Treasury and Finance (DTF)
- Executive Director, Department of Education and Child Development (DECD)
- CE Department for Communities and Social Inclusion (DCSI)
- CE Department for Correctional Services (DCS)
- CE Department for Child Protection (DCP)
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Adelaide Primary Health Network
- CEO Country SA Primary Health Network
- Deputy Police Commissioner, South Australia Police (SAPOL)
- Aboriginal Research Unit, SA Health and Medical Research Institute (SAHMRI)
- Executive Director, Mental Health Coalition of SA
- CEO Ramsay Health Care SA
- Public Advocate, Office of the Public Advocate
- Executive Director, SA Mental Health Commission (Executive Lead)
- Associate Director, Strategy and Planning, SA Mental Health Commission (Project Manager)
- Associate Director, Community Engagement, SA Mental Health Commission
- Executive Officer, SA Mental Health Commission