I’m Still Me! is an anti-stigma promotion by the SA Mental Health Commission which encourages South Australians not to define themselves or others because they experience a mental illness.
The promotion is based around three South Australians – Ellie, Cecil and Matt – who feature in our video vignettes and explain that they may have experienced a mental illness but “I’m Still Me!”
Watch the videos:
Numbers to call for help, support and advice:
- 000 Life-threatening emergencies
- 131 444 For Police attendance
- 13 14 65 Mental Health Emergency South Australia metropolitan & country
- 13 11 14 Lifeline
- 1300 22 4636 Beyondblue
- 1800 55 1800 Kids Helpline
Want to know more?
- Stay up to date by signing up to the latest eNewsletter
- Follow us on Twitter @SAMHC_
- LIKE our Facebook page