The SA Mental Health Commission brings together leaders in mental health and wellbeing to discuss, debate and collaborate on the current discourse.
This includes leaders in the community, academia and research, service provision and policy.
- Co-convened the Mental Health Services (TheMHS) Conference (Adelaide 2018)
- Participate in the Program committee for Australian Rural and Remote Mental Health Symposium (Adelaide 2019)
- Sponsored the inaugural Re-Awaken Conference in Adelaide
- Sponsored the Global Alliance Conference on Post-Traumatic Stress in Adelaide in 2019
- Provide bursaries to TheMHS 2019 for people with lived experience who had an abstract accepted
- Partnered to host TheMHS 2018 which attracted over 700 delegates with feedback indicating a well-organised conference with a wide and engaging range of presentations and information.
- State, National and International leaders
- TheMHS Learning Network
Links to the SA Mental Health Strategic Plan 2017–2022:
Strategic Direction 2:
Community education to improve awareness and reduce stigma.
Strategic Direction 6:
Improve governance of services which support mental health and wellbeing to ensure person-centred, recovery-focused and outcomes-oriented approaches.
Strategic Direction 7:
Measure, monitor and communicate progress toward improvements in mental health and wellbeing outcomes.
For further information: